Wednesday 17 October 2007

MEN!

Michael came in and announced last night that he has lost 15 pounds since we've moved here. See, this is where the world is somehow mixed up. How do you move to Italy from the desert and lose weight? Seriously.

Jacqueline loves to get the car washed so yesterday I made my first foray into washing the car over here. I went to our local Agip station b/c I love the little old man that pumps my gas (yes, I'll be missing full service when we move back). I drove up to the car wash and put my money in, but it kept on coming back. I tried a couple of more times, but it just kept rolling back out. I went over to the sweet guy and he made me pull my car into the washer (now the car washer is out in the open with rollers and all - just a steel structure) then put my money in. Holy smokes it stayed in the coin collector. You also have to stay out of the car so JD and I sat on the curb and watched the car get clean. Julia did stay in the car asleep. All of a sudden the dryer went on and I picked up JD and threw her in the car and I drove up under the dryer. Well, I finally realized I didn't have to do that as the dryer goes to your car. I turned around and the sweet little man and his friends were laughing at me. Lesson learned. I do have to admit, it was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).