Monday 27 August 2007

august 27th

Well, we were just told that we have another month to go till our "stuff" gets here. It was suppose to be here today. Oh well, what can you do? So it is going to take 3 months for it to get here. Next week we should have phone service! Then maybe the internet, then tv then our stuff. Hey, at least I can quit microwaving hot water for my shower.

This weekend we went up to Lake Barcis. It was sooo beautiful. Emerald green in color and oh so clear and cold. JD really wanted to go swimming, but I stuck my toe in and screamed. Ice cubes, I swear, it was stocked with ice cubes. Plus, I would only have about 3 big boulders to stand on then I was over my head. I don't think balancing on a rock with a three year old who thinks she is a mermaid would have been a good idea. We got her an ice cream instead.

One of the three tunnels we had to take was 4000 meters long.

We had our first successful party last night. The office was invited to come over for gelato. I forgot to look up the word "box" before I left for the gelato shop so I had to do a lot of pointing to order it. I thought, no furniture, good excuse for a party.

See, everything comes down to gelato.

No comments: