Monday 3 March 2008

Nothing much - again

It is finally sunny and about 60 degrees! I trimmed my roses today and I've been cleaning out the garage. We've truly been in a fog here for two weeks along with some drizzle. My neighbor told me today that it is suppose to rain tomorrow and get cold (I thankfully understood it - whew!). Well, I'm glad we took the girls to the playground yesterday.

Julia is loving reading. She woke up this morning and did the sign for books and pointed to her shelf. I love love love that is all she wants to do. It's terribly pathetic as she crawls around the house with a book in her hand looking for someone to read it to her. Awww.

Jacqueline has announced that she will never kiss a boy because it is too slobbery. Michael was glad about this pronouncement. She is wrapped up with turning 4 this month. Jacqueline and I love pulling over at the flight line and watch the planes take-off. Last week, we watch a plane take off full of men and women going downrange.

She wears her princess dress G'ma Cercone gave her everywhere. It's now ripped so I must become a seamstress so the princess can wear it again. It's pretty funny watching the Italian's expressions when she goes everywhere (including the pizzeria) in this dress and tiara with matching shoes, of course.

We had a welcome home party for two people in Michael's office who just came back from Iraq. Please remember those who are serving - I can't even begin to tell you how hard it is. Both of these terrific people have kiddos they left behind for four months.

I'm signing up for ItalianIII. I have no reason why I should be doing this since 1/2 the time I can't remember how to ask "How much does this cost?" or I speak in French. Still tutoring, but I must try since I live here and Jacqueline will be fluent soon enough.

No comments: