Thursday 15 May 2008

I will write more later, but you have to see my SCORE at Nove. I got this same platter for 5euros - http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=15251646&mcat=148208&cid=316225&search_params=s+5-p+1-c+316225-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

It has a very very tiny flaw that isn't noticeable. It does say Tiffany on the back. You know I am a Harvey shopper. Whoo Hoo.

Amy and I went to Nove on Friday so she could get a last few things. We saw a Prosecco sign and immediately had to stop! We went in and for the first time I saw where you go get your bottles filled up. It was a riot watching the guys come in with their gas cans filling them up with wine. I got a fairly big size bottle for 3 euros. It looks like a gas station for wine (about 8 different kinds).

We had a terrific pasta lunch with some more Prosecco.

Mom and Dad arrived today and some friends from Austin arrived the other day. We had a great time again on Prosecco road and ate at a terrific restaurant around the corner from me. I had pork with a red pepper sauce.

Monday, for my 40th, we ate dinner at Raffe's. It was delish! She made a terrific appetizer with eggplant. I am loving eggplant here as they just season it so differently. She made a pork dish with mustard glaze. Yummy.


Amy and I hit the mall in Udine.

No comments: